Dr. Charles T. Klodell, our cardiothoracic surgeon, specializes in heart and lung surgical procedures including aortic aneurysm repair, TAVR and open heart surgery. He provides his patients with a full breadth of cardiology offerings including advanced heart failure therapy, endovascular and robotic surgery services.
Dr. Charles T. Klodell and his cardiothoracic surgery team put their patients first by providing them with access to cutting-edge technology and developing care plans that cater to their individual needs.
Conditions we treat:
- Aortic stenosis
- Mitral regurgitation
- All valvular abnormalities
- Heart disease
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Heart valve problems
- Aortic aneurysm / Aortic dissection
- Coarctation of the aorta
- Coronary artery disease
- Marfan Syndrome
Procedures we perform:
- Minimally invasive cardiac surgery, including mitral and/or aortic valve repair and replacement
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm repair
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Open and Endovascular thoracic aortic aneurysm repair (TEVAR)
- Heart bypass surgery (Coronary Artery Bypass/CABG)
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
- MAZE procedure for atrial fibrillation
If you have questions about our cardiothoracic services, please contact our office.